No more ringing sound in the ear..!
a proven swiss technology
Some facts about Tinnitus
More than 70% of those have tinnitus have poor sleeping
Almost 50% of those have tinnitus, they experience the symptoms across 80% of the day
Hearing loss is often linked to tinnitus
More than 70% of those have tinnitus have reduced life quality
More than 500 million people suffer from tinnitus worldwide
No tinnitus is the same as another
Our goal is to give you the best possible overview of the treatment possibilities for tinnitus and for similar inner ear disorders, such as partial deafness due to tinnitus, ear pressure, dizziness (morbus Ménière), vertigo, acute hearing loss and hearing distortion. In collaboration with affected persons and with specialists we are researching and developing new forms of therapy and evaluating their chances of success.
The most important and encouraging information is the fact that tinnitus has a benign cause in 99% of all cases. It can be regarded as a natural risk of modern living and a part of the aging process. Do not lose hope. With our years of experience, we’ve been able to help with success over 40,000 affected people. We will try to advise you objectively and to inform you about the most promising of the treatment possibilities.
The principle of EarLaser4 is to project the needed energy concentratedly and precisely on the ailing area by means of an elaborate fiberglass cable. With the optimized EarLaser4; we set new standards regarding product quality and ease of handling. Due to the perfect positioning of the EarLaser4 beam can reach the inner ear more exactly.
The treatment with the EarLaser4 is completely safe and painless. The laser beam even penetrates the deeper subcutaneous layers and works as curative bio-stimulation directly on the metabolism in the connective tissue. This leads to rapid regeneration of the hearing cells, stimulation of the immune system, acceleration of cell division and activation of specific defensive molecules. More than 40,000 affected persons have already been successfully treated with this system.
SUITABLE WITH SYMPTOMS LIKE:
– Acute and chronic tinnitus since 3 years
– Partial deafness due to tinnitus
– Morbus Ménière (dizziness)
– Acute hearing loss and hearing distortion
– Consequences of a middle ear inflammation
– Circulatory problem in the inner ear
OPERATION INSTRUCTIONSThe MedicLaser in conjunction with the EarTool can be used for the following applications:
|• Ear pressure:||1 x per day, 2 minutes, for at least 3 weeks|
|• Tinnitus:||1 x per day, 2 minutes, for at least 10 weeks|
Output power: 100 mW
Wavelength: 660 nm
Treatment time: ca. 2 minutes per day
Skin penetration: ca. 3 cm
Warranty: 2 years
Battery operation: 2 x 3.5V (CR123)
Laser protection class: 1
Medical device class: IIa
Medical device testing: CE (Europe), CB (International), ETL (USA/Canada)
Patents: CH (699352), EU (06761280.4), Intern. (PCT/CH 2006/000429)
CERTIFICATES AND ACCREDITATION
Our products and our business are subject to the most scrupulous ISO 13485 quality checks. Both have been certified in accordance with the strict guidelines for medical devices. We have CE marking and operate in accordance with EU guidelines 93/42/EWG. Our work is supervised by the Swiss accreditation body and is therefore directly affiliated to the European Accreditation System.
TinniTool ProfiLaser meets requirements as per:
– ISO 13485 + 14971
– CE (Europa) 93/42/CEE
– CB (Internazionale) IEC-EN 60601
– ETL (USA/ Canada) UL 60601
– IEC 60601-1 = Medical electrical equipment: General requirements for safety
– IEC 60601-1-2 = Medical electrical equipment: General specifications for safety
– IEC 60601-1-6 = Medical electrical equipment: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance – Col-lateral standard: Usability
– IEC 60601-1-11 = Medical electrical equipment: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance
– IEC 60825-1 = Safety of laser devices: classification of facilities and requirements
– IEC 62366 = Medical devices – Application of usability engineering to medical devices
– IEC 980 = Graphical symbols for labeling of medical devices
– Risk analysis in accordance with DIN-EN-1441 and EN-ISO-14971